Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Procrastination is really hard work!!
What is it about procrastination that results in my doing more to avoid the thing I am procrastinating against, than doing it?
1) I built a shoe seat for the hall
2) I tidied up the TV room
3) I read emails
4) I responded to emails
(now you know I must really be procrastinating!)
But at least I have not sent off my expenses...
...but wait a minute I get money back when I do that!???
So please someone explain to me why!!!???
Did you know just how many drivers there are for procrastination?
- 'just so' procrastination
- procrastination based on fear of failure
- procrastination based on 'fear of success'
- approval-based procrastination
- discomfort-based procrastination
- worry-based procrastination
- autonomy-based procrastination
- crisis-based procrastination
So which one am I doing?